I thought it was probably time to post a few pictures since I have yet to do that since starting this blog. As I mentioned in my previous post, last weekend was my good friend Allie's last weekend here in Lubbock. Yesterday she and her husband moved to Dallas, and as I said before, she will be missed greatly! I've enjoyed getting to know her through our countless bible studies, girl's nights, and zumba classes! She's really been a huge blessing in my life. Now I will just have to look forward to visiting her in Dallas. :) On Saturday we ran the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure which was a blast. It was chilly outside and felt so good to run. Allie kept me going at a good pace, and we finished the race in 25 minutes. Not too bad huh? Afterwards we had a yummy brunch, went shopping, and met up again Saturday night for their going away party. Several of our good friends came, and I think fun was had by all.
Below I've posted pictures from this past weekend, Bill's bday last week, a recent family get together in Dallas, and some fall decor in our house. Enjoy!
Allie and I looking a tad tired but ready to run!
Looking a little more alert and awake Saturday night at Allie and Nate's going away party
The birthday dinner I cooked for Bill last week... scallops, creamed corn, cheesy spinach casserole, and rolls. Yum!
Celebrating both Bill's mom's birthday and Bill's birthday on Sunday night.
Happy Birthday!
The whole fam at the Four Seasons Las Colinas
A touch of fall on our coffee table and mantle :)
No comments:
Post a Comment