Wednesday, October 5, 2011
All About You Basket
As a med school couple with very limited funds, Bill and I try our best to save money and get creative when it comes to birthday gifts for one another. For Bill's birthday last week, I decided to make an "all about you basket" for him. I first saw the idea on a blog called The Dating Divas and decided to make my own version of the basket. It was fun to get the creative juices flowing as I thought of cute quotes to go along with several items that I knew Bill either liked or was in need of (I mean you just can't beat basics like light bulbs and razors!). I used a basket I already had on hand, and I then arranged all the goodies in the basket, with the printed quotes taped to each one. Bill got the biggest kick out of it and absolutely loved his homemade birthday gift. :)
Labels:
Special Occasions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this might just be the cheesiest thing you have ever done...i love it
ReplyDeleteI love this! Such a cute idea!
ReplyDelete