Yesterday I was in the mood for a small home improvement project. Since I recently saw a great idea on Pinterest for updating a raw-edge, manufactured bathroom mirror, I decided to go for it. The project was super east and cost a total of $20. Bill and I went to Lowe's where we bought a tube of super glue and 2 sheets of tumbled marble tiles (before going to Lowe's we measured the mirror to figure out exactly how many tiles we needed to purchase). We then spent the next couple of hours cutting and trimming the mesh around the tile and gluing each individual tile around the edge of the mirror. When finished, our once ordinary guest bathroom mirror had a polished, spruced up look. We were very pleased with the outcome and look forward to updating our master bathroom mirror next!
Before: Raw Edge Mirror
Tumbled Marble Tile and Gorilla Super Glue (this stuff works!)
Updated Mirror!
Looks awesome! Love it!
ReplyDelete