Juliet Lamb Simpson!!
On Friday, February 24th, Juliet entered this world at 7 lbs 8 oz, and my sister and brother-in-law became the proud parents of a healthy, beautiful baby girl! Bill and I became uncle and aunt for the first time, and we couldn't be more excited. I spent the weekend in Fort Worth, soaking up every moment I could with my precious niece before heading back to Lubbock yesterday. I just love everything about sweet Juliet, and I can't wait to watch her grow in the days and months ahead. Isn't the miracle of life just amazing?! I was just in awe throughout the whole process and amazed in thinking about how God takes care of every detail and enables new life to enter this world in the most extraordinary way. Erin is radiant as a new mom, and Sam is precious in the way he holds and looks at his baby girl with such love in his eyes. They will be the best parents! Juliet, I love you, and I am honored to be your aunt. Welcome to the world sweet girl!
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of first fruits of all he created." James 1: 17-19
Beautiful mom and baby
The proud daddy!
Exuberant grandparents!
Precious Juliet
I loved getting to hold her as much as I could.
great grandparents with their first great grandchild!
wake up little one :)
Such a sweet sweet face
What a beautiful baby girl! Congratulations Erin and Sam! -Bill
ReplyDeleteShe is absolutely beautiful!! I'm so happy you've entered the Auntie world...it's the best! Congrats to you and your sweet family :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a absolutely beautiful baby girl! Congrats to you and your sweet wonderful family! Y'all are so blessed to have this cute baby girl and she has a bright future!
ReplyDelete