Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Scarlett's Birthday

Today marks Scarlett's 2nd Birthday! It's hard to believe that our little girl is already 2 years old! This precious dog has blessed Bill's and my life in countless ways since the moment we brought her home, and I can't imagine a day of life without her. In fact, I never knew I could love a dog so much! Scarlett's had plenty of health issues in her 2 years of live (you can read more about her health in this post), and while she still has flare-ups here and there, she's healthier than she's been in a while and happy as can be. This morning Bill and I spoiled Scarlett with several new toys, and we have a couple more toys and treats to give her tonight (just trying to prolong the birthday celebration!). As I mentioned before, I am incredibly thankful to have such an amazing dog in my life, and I'm hopeful and optimistic that this next year of Scarlett's life will be the best yet. Happy Birthday Scarlett!!

 It's hard to believe she was ever this small!
 Such a cute little girl
 All grown up and beautiful!

Scarlett loves her new birthday toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment