Bill and I are so excited to have found our new house in Waco! We found the house a couple weeks ago and immediately fell in love. The house was built in the 1960's but has beautiful new wood floors and other updates throughout. It backs up to a wooded ravine, so the backyard is very private and pretty. It also has 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, and a basement! I love it because there's room to grow and use the space for all sorts of different things. The bathrooms are rather small and outdated, but we look forward to having a few projects in the house to really make it our own. We close on June 4th and hope we will have many visitors after that date!!
In the mean time we are going to enjoy every last second in our current house in Lubbock. It's been absolutely perfect for us, and I will always have the fondest memories of our time spent in this cozy little house that we've been fortunate enough to call home!
Current house in Lubbock:
Current house covered in winter snow!
Our new house in Waco!
Isn't it cute?!
Super cute!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThat is a very cute house! Congrats! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the house! Super cute! Excited for you guys.
ReplyDelete