It’s hard to believe that I am due two months from today! I know the time is going to fly by, which is great but also freaks me out a tad since I still feel like I have quite a bit of preparing left to do! Luckily my shower is this upcoming Saturday, and I’m excited to see some of my closest friends and family, as well as stock up on some baby necessities! It blows my mind how much “stuff” a tiny little human being can need. Hopefully over the next couple of months we will slowly acquire the necessities for baby Wesley. I am so excited to welcome him into this world!! I also want to enjoy the next couple of months before his arrival. Although I am tossing and turning more at night and getting more uncomfortable by the day, I absolutely love feeling him move inside of me. We have our last ultrasound in a week or so, and I can’t wait to see one final glimpse of our son before he makes his big debut. Below is an updated preggo picture taken a little over a week ago at 30 weeks. I feel like my stomach is growing bigger by the hour these days, and I can’t even imagine what it will look like when I reach full term. Yikes! J
you are such a beautiful mom-to-be!! I can't wait to see you at the shower this weekend. So excited for you!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful! See ya tomorrow :)
ReplyDelete