Disney World here we come! I can't wait to "experience the magic" of Disney over the next few days. Disney World has been one of my family's favorite vacation spots for about the past 20 years, and this will be Bill's first time to experience Disney with the Bailey's. He is in for quite a treat! Throughout the many times that we've been, my family has pretty much nailed down the best way to enjoy the parks while still leaving time to relax at the resort in the afternoon and indulge in some of the most delicious dinners at night. I honestly think the older we all get, the more we enjoy Disney and all it has to offer. I look forward to sharing stories and pictures when we get back. :)

haha! :-) The Bailey's at Disney! :-) I love it! :-) Have so much fun! :-)
ReplyDeleteso fun!! we're going to Disney in May :) can't wait to hear about the trip!
ReplyDelete