Monday, March 21, 2011

Olivia Kate

Welcome to the world, Olivia Kate!
One of my very best friends, Amanda, and her husband, Matt, welcomed their new little bundle of joy to the world this past Saturday, March 19, 2011. Although Olivia was born close to four weeks early, she is a healthy and beautiful baby girl! I can already see the resemblance to her beautiful momma. J I know Matt and Amanda must be such proud parents, and I could not be happier for them during such a special time in their lives!  I am so anxious to get to Waco so I can meet this baby!  It seems like just yesterday that Amanda and I were 5 years old pretending to have babies of our own, and now, 20 years later, that pretending is actual reality! It's crazy and mind boggling and amazing all at the same time. Congratulations, Matt and Amanda. I love you both, and I pray God’s richest blessings on your new family of three! 
“Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad; let them say among the nations, “The Lord reigns!” Let the sea resound, and all that is in it; let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them! Then the trees of the forest will sing, they will sing for joy before the Lord, for He comes to judge the earth. Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.” 1 Corinthians 16:31-34

No comments:

Post a Comment