After work today Bill and I are headed off to Waco for Hannah and Ross’ wedding this weekend!! I can’t even begin to describe just how excited I am. Hannah is one my dearest and closest friends in the world… so much so that she’s literally like a sister to me! We have known each other since the 2nd grade, and we’ve been side by side throughout so much of life. I admire and love that girl more than I know how to put into words. She has found her perfect match in Ross, and I am honored to stand by their side as they become husband and wife in just two short days. I pray God’s richest blessings on their marriage and all that’s to come. Hannah is sure to be one absolutely stunning bride. I’m looking forward to seeing Ross’ face as he sees his bride come down the aisle. J This weekend is going to be a blast with so many close friends and family to celebrate with. I am ready to hit the road and get on our way! Post-wedding pictures coming soon!
We go way back.
Soon to be Mr. and Mrs.


Have so much fuN! :-) I know your parents will LOVE seeing you! :-)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait!! See you tomorrow!
ReplyDelete