Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Wedding Weekend

Congratulations to Hannah and Ross!!! Their wedding this past weekend was perfect in every way. The ceremony was a true testimony of both their love for one another and for Christ, and the reception was an absolute blast as we celebrated the newlyweds with great friends and family. Hannah was the most beautiful, radiant bride, and you could tell that Ross felt like one very lucky man! I absolutely love how weddings bring everyone together from near and far. I definitely took it for granted when many of my close friends lived on the same street during our years together at Baylor. Now as we live spread out across the country, I’m ever so thankful for the weddings that bring us together once again. It was such a sweet time with sweet friends, and I enjoyed every moment. I just wish the weekend could have lasted longer! Why does it always fly by so quickly? I still can't believe that Hannah is a married woman! I couldn't be any happier for her, and I look forward to all the fun times that Bill and I will get to spend with Hannah and Ross for many years to come. As I type these words, Hannah and Ross are enjoying a honeymoon in beautiful St. Lucia... must be nice! J Hope you enjoy the pictures below.


Hannah looking very bridal at her bridal luncheon!

 Wedding party at the bridal luncheon

 Wedding party at the rehearsal dinner

The gorgeous bride!!

 Sweet father/daughter dance

The happy couple!!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun wedding weekend! Loved getting to spend time with you, Hannah and all of our wonderful friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures! It was such a fun wedding and I LOVED getting to see you :)

    ReplyDelete