Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sara and Robert's Wedding

This past weekend we celebrated the wedding of my wonderful sister-in-law, Sara, and my now brother-in-law, Robert. Every aspect of the wedding from the sweet and spiritual ceremony, to the beautiful reception was absolutely perfect. The band was great, and Bill and I had a blast dancing the night away with friends and family!

I am so blessed to have a second sister in Sara, and I love and admire her for many reasons. As I said in my rehearsal dinner speech, Sara has one of the biggest hearts, and she is constantly looking for ways to serve others. She’s one of the least selfish people I know, and her love for the Lord is evident in all she does. I love her tremendously, and I was so honored to be her matron of honor.

Sara was a stunning bride, and the pure joy and happiness on her face could not have been more evident throughout the entire weekend. Robert is a lucky man to have married such an incredible girl, and I know he’ll take good care of her throughout their life together. Bill and I are excited to spend more time with the newlyweds in the months to come. Congratulations Sara and Robert! We love you!

 The entire bridal party
 Ready to become Mrs. Joyce!

Father and Daughter


Bill and me with the newlyweds
Off to the honeymoon!

1 comment: