This afternoon Scarlett and I are leaving to go see Bill in Waco, and we could not be more excited! Can't you see the excitement in Scarlett's face?!
I get to see daddy today!!!!!
Bill is currently in Waco for an away rotation, and I will be spending the next week with him and the parentals. I have not spent a week at home since before Bill and I got married, so I am really excited to experience the comforts of home for a full 9 days. As many of you know, I heart Waco big time. What's not to love about that town?! I am looking forward to cheering on the Bears at the Baylor/TCU game tomorrow (and I'm optimistic that a win is possible!), spending time at the ranch, seeing good friends and family, and of course enjoying delicious meals both from my mom's kitchen, as well as from my favorite Waco restaurants (I can already hear Ninfa's, Teriyaki Park, Food for Thought, George's, Diamond Back's, and Cafe Cappuccino calling my name). :) It should definitely be a great week.
On a side not, I can not believe that today is September 1st! Summer has flown by, and I'm definitely to that point where I'm ready for the next season to begin. Fall is the start to one of my favorite times of year. I always feel a certain sense of excitement for college football, cooler weather, pumpkin recipes galore, boots and scarves, and the anticipation of the holidays. I realize that it is still officially summer, but there's only a few more weeks until the official start of fall! I've already found many fall must have outfits and must make recipes on my new favorite website,
Pinterest. That site is amazing! You must check it out if you have not.
I hope everyone has a very happy and relaxing Labor Day weekend!
Fun times! Throw in a Sic 'em for us! One of our good friends is doing a Family rotation in Waco this month, Clint McHenry, so tell Bill to keep on the look out for him! :)
ReplyDelete