The past few weekends have kept me busy and on the road! I went to a baby shower for Erin in Dallas, a ski trip to Santa Fe with friends over Martin Luther King holiday, and another baby shower for Erin in Waco this past weekend. It's been busy but tons of fun.
I can't believe I will be an aunt so very soon! I seriously think about my precious niece all the time and can't wait to meet her in a matter of weeks. I know Erin and Sam have been busy preparing the darling nursery, and they can't wait to be the proud parents of their baby girl. They are going to be the most loving, fun, supportive parents, and Juliet will be a very blessed little girl to have them both as mom and dad.
2012 has gotten off to a great start, and as I mentioned in my previous post, there's certainly a lot more to look forward to in coming months. I'm excited for this upcoming weekend because my mom and dad are coming to visit us in Lubbock. Bill and I can't wait to show them a good time in this dusty but wonderful West Texas town. :)
Adorable personalized onesies strung across the fire place at Erin's shower in Dallas
Precious diaper cake that Erin's sister in law, Sarah made.
With the beautiful mom to be
Erin and the sweet hostesses
Our cute room at the Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe
Shopping in the town square
Our sweet friends Emily and Ryan
Ready to hit the slopes
Dinner our last night in Santa Fe
Super cute name cut-outs at Erin's Waco baby shower
the food was absolutely delicious!
Another group of sweet hostesses
Sisterly love
Congrats! I'm so happy for your sister is having a baby girl and she will be a wonderful monther! You will be an amazing aunt and you're so blessed!
ReplyDelete