A couple of weeks ago we took Wesley in for his four month
check-up and shots (it's hard to believe he'll be 5 months in a week!). I hated watching him receive five shots in his legs, but
after initially crying, he calmed down and was good to go for the rest of the
day. He’s a trooper! Wesley weighed 16 lbs. and 12 oz., and he was 27.5 inches
long (65th percentile for weight and 100th percentile for length).
We definitely have a growing boy on our hands!
Well it’s finally beginning to feel like fall (on some days) in Waco, and I
am loving the cooler weather. I know most people say that fall is their favorite time of
year, and I am no exception. With cooler weather, Baylor football, pumpkin everything,
scarves, boots, yummy candles (especially the Autumn Harvest candle from Target), the holidays right around the corner, and a certain baby boy in my arms, I’m truly a happy girl.
A couple of weeks ago we embraced fall to the fullest by visiting a pumpkin patch and by celebrating Baylor homecoming. Wesley experienced two
firsts, and we had fun taking pictures with pumpkins and showing him off to
everyone at homecoming. This year we met
friends for dinner at Ninfa’s on Friday night, went to the parade Saturday
morning, tailgated Saturday afternoon, and went to the game that evening.
Baylor won by about 70 points, so I’d say it was a pretty great game. All in
all, it was the perfect weekend. We
cherish the weekends that Bill has off of work, so our little family of three certainly made the most of it. Happy fall y’all!
Before and after his shots. :(
These two have become fast friends.
Signs that your married to a resident... hospital pagers during bath time :)
Happy baby post bath!
I just think this is the sweetest little face ever!
He loves to be naked.
Wesley wasn't so sure about all the pumpkins at first.
Luckily he warmed up to them!
My two boys!
Family pic at the pumpkin patch
Love this girl! At our annual Friday night homecoming dinner at Ninfa's
Wesley's first Baylor homecoming parade. It was cold!!
Lifelong friends with our baby boys. :)
The two Wesleys. I love them both!
Bebe and Bear loving their time with Juliet and Wesley
Erin and Sam were troopers for bringing Juliet and two week old Johnny to the parade!
Obviously he had a blast tailgating!
Juliet LOVES to hold baby "Wessss" as she likes to say. :)
All of these pictures are so cute! So glad I finally got to meet baby Wesley!
ReplyDelete