While I wanted our family to dress up as Prince William,
Duchess Kate, and baby George this year for Halloween, there simply wasn’t time
to put the costumes together (either that or Bill simply said no). J I settled on a clown costume for Wesley, and
though I may be biased, he was by far the cutest clown I’ve ever laid eyes on.
My mother-in-love, Lori, was able to spend a few days with
us over Halloween, and we all had such a fun time together! Wesley loved
spending some quality time with his Grammie, and we soaked up every moment
together. We always have a
blast together, and this time around I especially enjoyed our morning walks, lunch
dates, and shopping together. Of course Wesley was along for all the activities
as well!
On Halloween we took pictures with cousins Juliet and Johnny
over at Erin and Sam’s house before heading over to the carnival at First
Baptist Woodway for a bit. I'm not sure if Wesley was too impressed with all the games
and candy, but I look forward to the day when he can really enjoy the fun
involved with Halloween. After the carnival, we came home to meet Bill as he
got off of work, pass out candy, and enjoy some delicious pizza (Domino's thin crust of course).
I’m quickly realizing how much fun it is to be a parent during the
holidays and how much it really brings back the magic that I experienced as a
child. I look forward to watching Wesley grow and enjoy the holidays more and
more. He is a pure joy in our lives!
Wesley's first Halloween!
Loving his time with Grammie :)
Is this clown cute or what?!
Not so sure what to think about the costume his momma put him in...
Juliet the ballerina was excited to see her cousin.
Cousin love!
I had to squeeze in a pic with my little man!
Happy face :)
He's over it already.
These two love each other.
All three cousins! Unfortunately this is the best we could do.
Bebe and Bear wanted to see the clown too!
Grammie and the cute little clown!
Future best friends Pierce and Wesley
Bill got the pumpkin carved just in the nick of time!
Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment