While perusing the grocery store on Sunday, I came across Skinny Cow White Mint Truffle Bars that I thought I'd buy and give a try. I was on a mission to find a healthy alternative (one bar is only 100 calories) to the milkshakes that Bill and I typically make for our nightly dessert during the week (this is what happens when you live with a boy who can eat anything and not gain weight!). After adding up just how many calories our homemade milkshakes contained, I understood why the dress I had planned to wear to a wedding this past weekend was way more snug than it was just a few months ago!
After the dress experience, I officially decided to go on a milkshake detox. Enter these Skinny Cow bars. They are SO delicious!! I was a little reluctant at first to even attempt to replace the yummy milkshakes I've grown accustomed to, but I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. I've had one the past two nights and felt like my sweet tooth was completely satisfied afterwards. They are just the right size, and in no way do they taste low-cal.
They've definitely got the Kate (and Bill) seal of approval. Milkshakes will make a return, but for now, Skinny Cow's got me hooked. :)

yummy!! I love skinny cow anything!
ReplyDeleteThese look awesome! :-)
ReplyDeleteThese look delicious! I'm an ice cream fanatic, but hate the calories. I may have found my fix!!
ReplyDeleteYou're so cute. Thanks for sharing - I looooove sweets!
ReplyDelete